Restoration Company Lancaster PA
Major Restoration Services is a disaster mitigation service founded by Michael Allen in 2006. Our office is located in the heart of York PA and we are proud to service Lancaster County and the surrounding areas. Our services include mitigation for fire and smoke damage, water damage, and mold damage as well as biohazard cleanup services. Major Restoration can also repair and rebuild your property after a loss and offers fast emergency service. Call today to get started.
- Fire And Smoke Damage Mitigation – Even if physical damage after a fire is minimal, smoke and soot can linger and cause damage in other forms. Dealing with fire and smoke damage is extremely time-sensitive in order to get optimal results. Fires can render a building inhabitable for days or even weeks due to contaminated air and bad odor. In addition, fires can cause dangerous structural damage to your home or office. Our number one priority is our clients’ safety and well-being. We will assess these dangers and act quickly to mitigate your loss and get you back in your home or commercial building as quickly and safely as possible.
- Water Damage Mitigation – Our comprehensive water damage restoration service involves a multi-step process that includes water mitigation or removal, drying, sanitation, and repair and restoration. Major Restoration handles water damage caused by heavy rains and flooding as well as burst pipes, clogged or backed-up sewage lines, and leaky appliances.
- Mold Remediation – We specialize in the treatment, removal, and prevention of mold damage in the Lancaster PA area. We will not only identify the cause of the problem, we will also clean up the mold using IICRC industry standard procedures. If you see visible mold in your home, it is highly likely that there is also mold hiding in other areas out of your sight. Call Major Restoration Services today to get mold problems under control.
- Biohazard Cleanup – Major Restoration Services specializes in the cleanup of many bio-hazardous situations such as accident cleanup, suicide cleanup, hoarding cleanup, and foreclosure cleanup. If your home or commercial building requires biohazard cleanup, contact us today.
- Asbestos Cleanup – If your home or office was built prior to 1978, it may contain dangerous asbestos. The most common materials still around today are found in floor tiles, pipe insulation, and ceiling tiles. Major Restoration Services has the equipment, technicians and experience to rid your home or business of asbestos containing material.
- Repair And Rebuilding – The work doesn’t end after our professionals have cleared your home of water, smoke, mold, or biohazard materials. From the cleaning and organizing of all your personal belongings to helping you pick out colors, appliances, and flooring to put your home or business back to its pre-loss condition, we are there to assist you every step of the way!
Emergency Restoration Services – Lancaster PA
We are here for you no matter the time of day to get your property cleaned up and restored. Major Restoration Services offers emergency service around the clock to assist with your water, fire and mold damage emergencies. We know that disasters typically come at the most inopportune times. That is why we are always ready to help. We have 24/7 call answering services and industry leading response times.
Call Major Restoration Today
At Major Restoration Services we always provide unbeatable transparency, support, and communication. We are proud to service residences and businesses in South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland including York, Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, and Lebanon. Our company works with all major insurance companies to ensure all of our clients get maximum coverage from their claims. We are here to answer any questions you may have and guide you through this difficult time. Give us a call today to get started. We look forward to serving you!
What Our Clients Say
All of the employees are certified and trained in
Michael’s way of business
The team was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. They take the time to explain every step and demonstrated the highest skill level. We are very satisfied with the service and I would be happy to serve as a reference.”
James M.-Camp Hill, PA.
Bill, Ed and Jason were wonderful to work with. Always professional and friendlt. Will highly recommend Major Restoration Services to anyone I can.”
Paulette J.- York, PA.
Absolutely Would Recommend
We are pleased with communication, friendliness, promptness and understanding of staff, particularly Eric.
Absolutely, I would recommend them to anyone who needs restoration services.”
Ann S.- Holtwood, PA.
Great group of men, knows their craft. Thanks for sending a great team, it really took some stress off of me!”
Shawn S.-Harrisburg, PA.
Great job! Very hard workers!!
Thank you so much!”
Jane R.-Enola, PA.
Professional work and good communication about the job.”
Eric S.-Pequea, PA.